Note to Readers

I have not received any compensation for writing this post other than a free digital or print copy of the book. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Note on Future Reviews

For the past year, I've been working hard helping with the revamp of a travel website. It's taking up a lot of my free time, and posts on the kid's review blog have been so sporadic, that I've weighed what to do.

My decision is to move the children's reviews to one blog that will find them mixed with all other genres. I know this is not as convenient, but it's what I have to do to make sure I'm not burning myself out with work, reviewing, and still having time for my kids and husband.

http://roundtablereviewsadult.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment