Note to Readers

I have not received any compensation for writing this post other than a free digital or print copy of the book. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood: Welcome to the Neighborhood by Becky Friedman



Release Date - January 2014

Simon Spotlight

Book Review by Bob Walch

Daniel Tiger, King Friday, Prince Wednesday, and the rest of the folks in the neighborhood are expecting a visitor. No one knows who it will be but no matter; the welcome mat will be laid out.

Music man Stan will provide the music and Baker Aker plans to make some special dinosaur bread. The party will be held in the Clock Factory and everyone will be there.

I won’t ruin the surprise my telling you who the special visitor will be, but I’m sure you’ll be delighted when you discover who this special person is.

This is a fun read but there is rather a strong chemical (ink) odor when you open the book. You might want to air it out before you use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment