Note to Readers

I have not received any compensation for writing this post other than a free digital or print copy of the book. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

Monday, October 1, 2012

Ivy and Bean Blog-A-Bration - Week 8






Congratulations to Jen B. for winning week seven's Ivy and Bean book giveaway.

Week 8's prize is a copy of No News is Good News.



Make sure you leave a way for me to get in touch when you post a comment. You an also email me at roundtablereviews at gmail dot com to enter. Winners will be a given one week to respond or a new winner will be selected.

Week 9 is almost here and that means the grand prize will soon be selected by the publisher. The super-secret grand prize has been announced and it's pretty special. If you've been paying attention, you already know the grand prize contains:

  •       A complete set of Ivy and Bean hardcover books signed by Annie Barrows
  •           1 set of Ivy and Bean Paper Dolls
  •           1 Ivy and Bean Button Factory
  •           1 Ivy and Bean READ Poster signed by Annie Barrows
  •           Set of Ivy and Bean Silly Bandz
  •           Set of Ivy and Bean stickers 
 The super-secret prize is a set of handcrafted Ivy and Bean dolls.














5 comments:

  1. My girls would go nuts for those dolls!

    Halle

    halleballe at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book is the funniest in the series. This book is the reason my refrigerator is full of those little cheeses. Would love to own a copy! Thanks for the chance!
    tania_conwell@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing "super secret prize"! I love those dolls, as I know my girls would, too! I'll cross my fingers and hope for good luck on this one.

    Thanks again for participating in this giveaway!

    Erin G

    Galvingutierrez. AT Juno DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those dolls are great!

    hg195 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dolls are adorable. And we can look towards another exciting read with No News Is Good News.
    Thanks for the opportunity.
    Carol L
    Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete