Note to Readers

I have not received any compensation for writing this post other than a free digital or print copy of the book. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

Monday, September 3, 2012

Ivy & Bean Blog-A-Bration: Week 4






Week four of the Ivy & Bean Blog-A-Bration is starts today. So far, we've had a number of lucky winners. If you were notified that you won either the book or the mini-notes, make sure you get your address to me. There are a handful of winners who have yet to contact me, so I have a fear that emails are ending up in spam.

Congratulations to week three's winners: Janelle M. wins a copy of the book, and Jasmine K. and BN100 win mini-notes.

This week's giveaway is the fourth book in the series, Ivy and Bean Take Care of the Babysitter. The link to the Amazon page is below if you want to check the book out.

To enter, email your entry to roundtablereviews at gmail dot com or leave a comment. Make sure you leave an email so that I have a way to contact you!


7 comments:

  1. We love Ivy + Bean!
    jamileexiong@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute book.

    bn100candg(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm making to rounds again to see if I can win. Thanks for doing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only been introduced to Ivy + Bean through this tour, but they look like fun books! :)

    bluerosesheart at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the giveaway!

    bookborne AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A delightful series.

    hg195 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. just in case...

    I am enjoying your reviews so far! I am always on the look for a great book...will visit here more often.

    cathy.laker@wawasee.k12.in.us

    ReplyDelete