Note to Readers

I have not received any compensation for writing this post other than a free digital or print copy of the book. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

Monday, August 13, 2012

Ivy & Bean Blog-a-Bration: Week 1



Everyone loves freebies! Each week for the next eight weeks, Chronicle Books are giving away a copy of one Ivy & Bean paperback and mini notes.

For week one, one lucky reader from this blog will be chose to win the weekly prize package. The lucky winner is also entered to win the grand prize package that includes: 
  • 1 set of Ivy and Bean Paper Dolls
  •  1 Ivy and Bean Button Factory
  •  1 Ivy and Bean READ Poster signed by Annie Barrows
  • 1 Set of Ivy and Bean Silly Bandz
  • 1 Set of Ivy and Bean stickers
  • AND – a super-secret really cool prize we’re working on (stay tuned!) 
This week's book giveaway is the first book in the Ivy & Bean series.



 Entering is easy. Simply leave a comment or email roundtablereviews at gmail. That's all it takes and the winner will be notified Monday morning.


6 comments:

  1. My daughter loves Ivy and Bean!
    Maemae00@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ivy + Bean is my new reader's favorite series! She and her little sister pretend to be Ivy & Bean, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Ivy and Bean! Thanks for the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter and I absolutely LOVE Ivy and Bean! Crossing our fingers! :)
    jamileexiong@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Ivy and Bean. And I think that I will for sure share this series with students in my library this year.

    hg195 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome idea to share Ivy & Bean! A great collection to add to my classroom library and share with my two years in years to come!

    Thanks!
    Michelle

    mlnero at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete