Note to Readers

I have not received any compensation for writing this post other than a free digital or print copy of the book. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

Monday, August 27, 2012

Ivy and Bean Blog-A-Bration: Week 3






Welcome to Week 3 of the Ivy & Bean Blog-A-Bration! This week's book giveaway is the third Ivy and Bean book, Break the Fossil Record.






Once again, one lucky winner will be chosen to win a copy of the book and three other winners will be selected to win Ivy and Bean mini-notes. Winners will be chosen next Sunday/early Monday from the entrants who comment on this post or send an email to roundtablereviews at gmail dot com.

The winner of week two's book is Linda of TeacherDance. Congratulations, Linda!

Good luck to the week three entrants.


9 comments:

  1. My daughter loves the girls and their adventures! Great books.

    galvingutierrez@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just received your e-mail, so don't need to enter me this time, but wanted to say thanks, always good to have another Ivy & Bean book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the giveaway! My daughter loves this series :)

    bookborne AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter also loves series books, in general, but thinks Ivy+Bean is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations, the random picker I've been using chose your name to win the book for week 3, but you didn't leave a way to get in touch. I can give you until Wednesday midnight to send me your name and mailing address. If not, I'm going to have to choose someone else. Thanks!

      Delete
  5. I think I need to find some time and re-read this whole series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting this celebration! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your name was chosen as a winner of one of the mini-notes, hopefully you see this and get in touch because you didn't leave an email address. I'll give you until Wednesday midnight EST to get in touch, or I'll have to choose another winner.

      Delete
  7. Sounds like a good series.

    bn100candg(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete