Note to Readers

I have not received any compensation for writing this post other than a free digital or print copy of the book. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sad News: RIP Maurice Sendak

News just came out that Maurice Sendak passed away. I can't imagine people don't know who he is, but he wrote Where the Wild Things Are and my favorite that doesn't get as much attention - Pierre: A Cautionary Tale in Five Chapters and a Prologue.

I grew up on a steady diet of Sendak's books and he lived not too far from some of my relatives. We always got the latest book when it would come out.

RIP Mr. Sendak.

No comments:

Post a Comment