Note to Readers

I have not received any compensation for writing this post other than a free digital or print copy of the book. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Review is Coming

The current kid's book I'm reading is quite lengthy and has a plot that's complex enough that I haven't been rushing it. So, I apologize for the gap between reviews, but there is a review coming for:






At this point, I'm really enjoying Steve Westover's book. Its pacing is perfect, the setting comes to life and, most importantly, I see where the plot is heading and it's going to be a great story for kids who like adventure tales. Hopefully, I'll have the full review for you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment