Note to Readers

I have not received any compensation for writing this post other than a free digital or print copy of the book. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Get Out of My Head, I Should Go to Bed - Susan Pace-Koch

www.getoutbooks.com/store.html




Released 2011

Get Out Books

Reviewed by Tracy Farnsworth



Get Out of My Head, I Should Go to Bed is a short children's story revolving around something many people experience at bedtime. As the children in the story attempts to go to sleep, thoughts keep popping up in his or her head. It's hard to sleep when you can't stop thinking about things.

The narrative often rhymes, something that I know helped my children when they were first starting to read. Sentences are short and flow nicely. It's not a long story, most parents will be done reading within a few minutes making it a great choice for a quick bedtime story. Plus, the narrative isn't long and will not overwhelm beginning readers making this the perfect story for children who are learning to read.

Illustrations in the book are done by Jeremy Kwan. The illustrations are bright and colorful and will appeal to younger readers.

I know many readers prefer to shop through the major online booksellers, however the book is not currently available on Amazon.com or Barnes and Noble. To purchase the book online, you must go to www.getoutbooks.com/store.html.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous book!! It has great artwork and is fun to read with kids :0)

    ReplyDelete