Note to Readers

I have not received any compensation for writing this post other than a free digital or print copy of the book. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Gifted: Speak No Evil - Marilyn Kaye




Released April 2011

www.giftedseries.com
www.kingfisherbooks.com

Reviewed by Tracy Farnsworth

The sixth book in Marilyn Kaye's Gifted Series finally tells the story I've been dying to read. Carter Street appeared on the streets one day never uttering a word. People didn't even know he could talk until recently, and even then the words he spoke put the rest of the gifted students at risk.

Carter is now at Harmony House, a facility for troubled teens. His doctor hopes to uncover who Carter is and how he came to be on the streets. Carter simply hopes he might find how he fits in with the other gifted kids.

Speak No Evil does reveal more about Carter, as well as the other students. I really don't want to give much away, but this book reminded me of the television show "Heroes." I really did enjoy it, though I think the revelation about Carter wasn't what I was expecting. It fits perfectly, however. Read Marilyn Kaye's latest and see how everything plays out.

1 comment: