Note to Readers

I have not received any compensation for writing this post other than a free digital or print copy of the book. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

Monday, January 18, 2010

Life Gets in the Way

My goal is to post daily, but life's gotten in the way. Last week, being exam week, had me shuttling kids from school earlier than expected cutting into my usual routine. Then the week ended with the lose of brakes on my husband's car prompting us to sit down and decide if it was worth repairing the car or best just to push up our purchase of a new one.

In the end, his car was replaced. It was a great car for the 12 years and 145k miles we had it. Definitely proof that you can get outstanding service from a car if you put a little TLC into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment